Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome to the bar

Only just arrived and moved in. Not all of the glasses and drinkables are here yet and I have to finish moving those over here from Yahoo 360. Yes I am a refugee from 360. Yahoo, in their infinate wisdom has decided to close down the 360 site and release an "improved" version. Now, I am not going to sit around and wait till the improved version comes along. So, I got a couple of invitations from some ot my old friends on 360 and I have come over here. I like this site and how everything is arranged and it feels friendly.

I will do here, what I did at 360 so I hope all of you enjoy what I do here. Take care. I don't do much at blogger, but its nice to know there is a backup here and I can cross publish so this is an added bonous. So what appears here will appear at Blogger. At least the Bar on blogger will look nice and up to date.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.