Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Keep this man's family in your prayers.

As many of you are aware, I work nights as a Security Officer here in the area. Today they had a guard shot and killed at a grocery store. Kinda gives me a pause. Then again, what happened to that guard can't happen to me. I am unarmed and what happened is that the subject this particular guard was dealing with got hold of the guards' weapon and used it against him. Still, he worked for Schnucks and I have a colleague that works for us on the weekend who also works at Schnucks. I don't think it was my colleague, but the picture was kinda fuzzy.

With the economy like it is, I think we are going to see a lot more incidents like this happening. It gives me another thing to keep me up during the day thinking about what cna happen in my job. I can't let it stress me out, but I am so glad I don't work tonight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.