Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I grew up with visions

I just found out that a man whose art I admired a lot passed away. His art graced the magazines and covers of books I read and his visions filled my head with imagination. Bob Mc Call served as a a space artist and imagineer for various films and books throughout his life. He also served as an artist in the aerospace industry and his works are at the various NASA centers and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum as well as many other locations.

On February 28, 2010, this man with a gifted vision passed away. NASA made a tribute and I present it herewith:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.