Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My new Toy!

I have had my new phone for a couple of weeks. I have had a cell phone for many years and this is the first one that I have had a lot of gadgets on one. This one can play music and has an FM radio on it and can get my e-mail and so on and so forth. I have had so much fun but especially with the music. I have an i-Pod now in a way. I have spent a few days transferring my library from my computer to my phone. I have a couple of my audio books on the phone, maybe three or four. I am surprised at all the junk I can put on there!

I think the next level is more computerized like a little computer. I know there are probably phones like that out there. But I love my phone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.