Sunday, March 29, 2009

Went to DFW last week.

I went to DFW and helped my friend move last week, which is why I wasn't here all last week. I got to meet the wonderful and beautiful Zusiqu who took me to Stephanie's. I am just sorry I didn't get a chance to have dinner with her, but I was so busy and since Steph is sick with cancer I have to take advantage of the well times when we can. Steph has her good days and her bad days and you have to take advantage of them when you can.

Moving is not fun, but Stephanie doesn't have much and we sorted it and got it into storage. We have a nice apartment picked out for her next to a hospital which will be great for her. Its not her hospital, which is St. Paul's in Dallas, but its nice to know its there for emergencies. Her new apartment looks like a castle! The rent is outstanding. Its low so it will help her with a lot of financial things that are happening soon with her, including her medical bills.

I'll write more later, but I want all of you to have Stephanie in your prayers. Her prognosis is not good and she needs all the prayers she can get. Thanks all of you for being good friends.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.