Friday, August 7, 2009

ABC's of Steve.

A - Age: 45 and still alive....

B - Bed size: Full

C - Chore you hate: Winding myself up in the morning.

D - Dog's name: What dog?

E - Essential start your day item: Food.

F - Favorite colors: Blue... No RED! AHHHHHHHHH

G - Gold or Silver: Silver ( so when do I get it?)

H - Height: 5' 8"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet, recorder

J - Jungles through which you've traveled: The jungles of Missouri.... :-)

K - Kid(s): None (thank God).

L - Least favorite food-item: Asparagus

M - Most favorite food-item: Chicken

N - Nicknames: Steve, Steveo

O - Overnight hospital stay: none

P - Pet Peeve: Conservatives

Q - Quote from a movie:

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 4

T - Time you wake up: 5:30 PM Work nights

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus

W - Ways you run late: computer

X - X-rays you've had: Foot

Y - Yummy food you make: I used to cook in a Chinese restaurant, but its been so long ago.

Z - Zoo favorite: Seals

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.