Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My LIfe according to Loudon Wainwright III

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 (or whatever...) people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Loudon Wainwright III

Are you a male or female:
MISTER AMBIVALENT

Describe yourself:
LIVING ALONE

How do you feel?
HOMELESS

Describe where you currently live:
GRAVEYARD

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
GOD'S COUNTRY

Your favorite form of transportation:
LITTLE SHIP

Your best friend[s] is[are]:
TREASURE UNTOLD

You and your best friends are:
WHITE WINOS

What's the weather like?:
GREY IN L.A.

Favorite time of day:
BREAKFAST IN BED

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
DEAD SKUNK

What is life to you:
OUR OWN WAR

Your current relationship:
I'M NOT GONNA CRY

Your fear:
MUSE BLUES

What is the best advice you have to give?
YOU CAN'T FAIL ME NOW

Thought for the Day:
WHAT ARE FAMILIES FOR?

How I would like to die:
HUMAN CANNONBALL

My soul's present condition:
DREAMING

My motto:
I'D RATHER BE LONELY

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.