Saturday, August 7, 2010

An old Joke - Jesus is watching you

This is one of my favorite jokes:

A robber breaks into a house and starts to pillage the place. As he is starting to ransack the living room, he hears a voice, "Jesus is watching you."

He shines his flashlight around looking for the source. "Jesus is watching you," he hears it again. Finally his searching comes upon a parrot on a perch.

"Jesus is watching you," says the Parrot.

"What?" says the robber.

"Jesus is watching you."

"Oh and who are you?" says the robber.

"Well," says the parrot. "My name is Moses."

"Moses?" says the robber. "Why would anyone name their parrot Moses."

"Well," says Moses. "The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus."

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I just had to read this again even though I read it on x-ply!
Still funny!!!

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.