This is one of my favorite jokes:
A robber breaks into a house and starts to pillage the place. As he is starting to ransack the living room, he hears a voice, "Jesus is watching you."
He shines his flashlight around looking for the source. "Jesus is watching you," he hears it again. Finally his searching comes upon a parrot on a perch.
"Jesus is watching you," says the Parrot.
"What?" says the robber.
"Jesus is watching you."
"Oh and who are you?" says the robber.
"Well," says the parrot. "My name is Moses."
"Moses?" says the robber. "Why would anyone name their parrot Moses."
"Well," says Moses. "The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus."
- Can you get married in Heaven?
- Conservapedia: E=mc2 Is A Liberal Conspiracy | TPM...
- This ones for the Girls - Our Children are changin...
- What the Tea Party is like to me.
- An old Joke - Jesus is watching you
- Amazing times in the history of Aviation - The Ato...
- Emergency, Home Care and Hospital - Trials and Tri...
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)