Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quick notes

I met a friend that blogs here at the Zoo today. Out of respect for her privacy and the fact I haven't asked permission to reveal her name I won't. (She is a very private person and I want to respect that). It was a lot of fun and I can say I enjoyed myself in the oppressive heat we have had the past several days. Its like a freaking soup here and you can barely breathe when you are outside.

I'll post some pics when I have the time later but I want to take a nap now to get myself caught up for work. I get the feeling I will have a lot of problems at work tonight. I haven' been able to sleep because the heat is getting to me and so I started playing on the computer. Big mistake cause I get distracted too much and I don't get sleepy. I really should stop this crap.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you and hope that life is treating you well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.