Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I have to be thankful for

1. I have a working car. The old Victor/Victoria was just getting on its last legs. My bouncing baby Blazer is functioning at the moment and is so much easier to repair than the Vic.

2. I have a job. My company is contracting with a mall that is owned by a company in bankruptcy. I have to give thanks that the company has not gone under. I could easily be without a job in an economy that is not very well.

3. I have a roof over my head, am warm, have a reasonably sound mind and have food in my belly.

4. My best friend is still alive still battling cancer since 2001. It is starting tlook like the home stretch, but she is still alive and laughing.

5. My brother has a car and is still employed.

Things can be so much worse for there are others in so much worse situations than we are. I wish blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.