Pretty soon we will have to start paying dolphins to perform at the water parks. I can't wait till "Dolphins Got Talent." Then we got to pay them to help us fishing. Maybe then we will manage our oceans better. Next they sue us for the spill in the Gulf and then we will have to start fighting for Cetacean Civil Rights. The next movement in Civil Rights.
Niven predicted this in several of his books. In his stories the breakthrough was through telepathy, but here we have direct communications. Like the Chimps who learn sign language or African Grey Parrots who have displayed intelligence. Things like this just go to show that we, as humans, are nothing more than advanced animals.
One more reason to support evolution.
- Our Greatest Instrument of Diplomacy
- Six Degrees of blaming Bush
- Christian Extremists disrupt Hindu Senate Invocati...
- Operation Wigwam
- Porky Pig is a Communist?
- The WORST case scenario for the BP spill
- Just wondering what this picture has to say
- Remember Star Trek 6
- Another sleepless day
- Revised Theocracy Timeline
- How would the flag look with more stars
- Dolphins are learning to communicate through iPads...
- This is what you get when you don't pay taxes
- I want to hold your hand
- Its time to get away
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)