Friday, June 11, 2010

How would the flag look with more stars

Legislation has been introduced in the US to give Puerto Rico statehood status. In retrospect, our "territorial" system is outdated. Most of the entities we term territories have far surpassed their populations to be admitted to statehood. I quite frankly feel that all the territories should be admitted to the Union as states.

What would our flag be like if we had new states. I found this on Slate and thought it was interesting:


1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

This is interesting and I agree, we should just allow all territories to become states.

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.