Legislation has been introduced in the US to give Puerto Rico statehood status. In retrospect, our "territorial" system is outdated. Most of the entities we term territories have far surpassed their populations to be admitted to statehood. I quite frankly feel that all the territories should be admitted to the Union as states.
What would our flag be like if we had new states. I found this on Slate and thought it was interesting:
- Our Greatest Instrument of Diplomacy
- Six Degrees of blaming Bush
- Christian Extremists disrupt Hindu Senate Invocati...
- Operation Wigwam
- Porky Pig is a Communist?
- The WORST case scenario for the BP spill
- Just wondering what this picture has to say
- Remember Star Trek 6
- Another sleepless day
- Revised Theocracy Timeline
- How would the flag look with more stars
- Dolphins are learning to communicate through iPads...
- This is what you get when you don't pay taxes
- I want to hold your hand
- Its time to get away
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)