Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friend update 2008 - 07 - 13

Well, as I said in the comments of the previous blog entry on this subject, the ambulance arrived for my friend but she refused to go to the hospital. They treated her at the scene as best they could and left. I'm not sure why they didn't take her, but that 103 fever should have been a clue. I think that most bureaucratic entities are too worried about lawsuite and can't do anything anymore.

I talked to her yesterday. We chatted, shot the breeze and watched a couple episodes of Sitting Ducks like we do over the pohne. This morining she called and told me she felt real bad. Between the fits of coughing, she told me how much she appreciated me and that she loved me and was glad that I was her best friend.

Anyway, at this point she is still alive. For how much longer I don't know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive