There was a man once who decided to let God direct his day by pointing to a random Bible verse. He opened his Bible with his eyes closed, and pointed. The verse read, "And Judas went out and hanged himself (Matthew; 27:5).
Shocked, the man flipped more pages, and pointed -- "And whatsover you do, do heartily" (Colossians 3:23).
Distressed, he flipped more pages - "Go thou, and do likewise" (Luke; 10:37).
They found him in his garden shed that afternoon.
Moral: Don't take everything literally.
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- Life Update - Judy's ashes
- My Aunt passed away.
- They aren't replaceable
- The Creation as written by Man.
- Barcodes you should know
- Stages of Drinking
- This just isn't right
- A "First Dog?"
- Something to be concerned about....
- The Cow as a political scientist
- Religion joke, stolen from Cal's page
- Back home and Alive
- Down and out in Checotah, OK
- ▼ November (14)