Saturday, July 4, 2009

Catching up.

Well, I made a rather unannounced trip to DFW over the past week and I am now catching up on all you guys. I helped my friend Stephanie move her storage room out, getting it cleared so she can go to the hospital so she didn't have to worry about the cost. I had some help and while it was backbreaking work with numerous delays, I got it done and its a great sense of accomplishment.

I would like to thank all of you who posted birthday greetings to my comment page. I am now 45 and still alive! LOL For how long I will remain so is anyone's guess. Life goes on. Thanks for all the wonderful years of life and the enjoyment and heartache that daily living brings sometimes. Eventually, life will catch up to me and like they say, you can't take any of it with you to the afterlife.

All of you, my firends here have been a Godsend to me. This, in a large way is a refuge I can go to to find something interesting going on and the news about things that are with the wonderful people here I care about. Please, all of you, take care of yourselves and make every day count. You never know how many more you have. Sometimes, you never know how the most insignificant thing you do can touch the life of another. You can provide inspiration to accomplish miracles, fill a heart with love and make someone feel worthy of life. On this planet, we are given only a small time to accomplish things. I have come to figure out there is no real purpose in life, just what we make that purpose to be. We are all charged in our own minds to make the place a better one for our progeny, because it is that world they will inherit.

Take care all of you and watch for my comments in your blogs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.