Saturday, December 12, 2009

Power failure

I had a power failure at my home on Friday. The power failure lasted approximately 6 hours. I would think since power is fairly reliable around here, the fact that 671 customers lost power would have made the evening news. We didn't even rate a mention. Apparently us rednecks who live in the sticks don't mean much. After all in their minds all we do out here in the trailer parks is manufacture crystal Methamphetamine. THAT gets mentioned, along with the fact the the down turn in the economy will mean that the sheriff is going to have to cut back enforcement.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.