Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Biggest Loser

Tonight I had a dinner which my Mom partially burned. Enough was salvagable that I had a decent meal. I am sitting at the computer downloading Space Shuttle videos from Europe. Then I am looking forward to a night at work with who knows what kooks at the Theatre. A few weeks ago some nuts jumped the counter and stole a couple of bags of chips. They were arrested for shoplifting after the cops searched for them an hour or so. (Not much going on that night so they were able to look for these dudes). So don't go thinkin you have it bad... ;-)

The reason my Mom burned dinner was she was watching "The Biggest Looser" on NBC.. But I digress..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.