Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stephen's Three's

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Chinese Food Delivery Driver

2. Air Freight Loader

3. Parking Garage Manager

Three movies I would watch over and over:

1. Silent Running

2. The Last Starfighter

3. Star Trek: The Motion Picture

3 Three places I have lived:

1. Joplin, Missouri

2. The DFW Metroplex

3. Louisville, Kentucky

3 TV Shows that I watch: (since I do not watch tv this is hard but I am trying to think what is on the televisions at work while I pass meds)

1. Jericho

2. Dirty Jobs

3. Frasier

3 places I have been:

1. Chicago, Illinois

2. Ithaca, NY

3. Fallingwater in Pennsylvania

3 of my favorite foods (cuisine):

1. Chinese

2. Italian

3. American

3 places I'd rather be right now: (in no order)

1. I want to see the Falkland Islands

2. I want to see Bordeaux region of France

3. I want to travel in the Chique Terra in Italy.

3 friends I think will respond:

1. David (my brother)

2. I don't know

3. I don't know

3 Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Warmer weather

2. A new computer

3. A CNG Car

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and Paste this on your page. Delete my answers and type in yours. Give it the same title I did on my page.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive