Thursday, May 8, 2008

A trip down memory lane

I got several DVD sets in the mail the other day and I have finally gathered enough to almost replicate the Saturday Morning I used to watch.

Ark II, Space Academy, Jason of Star Command, Flash Gordon, The Ant and the Arrdvark were some of my favorites. I also have Land of the Lost, the Star Trek animated series, The Pink Panther, and the Warner Brothers cartoons. Man, its enough to keep me well entertained.

I was so thrilled to find all of these on DVD. Something to be said about the DVD revolution is that you get to see all those TV shows you used to see as a kid.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.