NIPP-ON IS OFF
Because of the market crash, Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches. Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.
While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black. Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.
“The stock market dropped 777 points. You may not know that 777 is the jackpot of the beast.” ~ Harry Anderson
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- Away for a few days
- What is wrong with this picture
- What HAVe I gotten myself into?
- Not All Muslems are terrorists
- Up Yours from the Investor Class
- An Interesting story in the paper
- Whats in a Name
- Japanese Banking News
- Post Turtle
- New Financial Terms
- Replies - Energy independence
- Rambled Musings - my thoughts for the past couple ...
- Asteroid Impact
- The Debate Last Night - Minute by Minute (From Al...
- Ten on Tuesday
- With apologies to Sam McGee
- Damage from Hurricane Ike has an impact on the env...
- ▼ October (18)