Monday, May 24, 2010

The Anthem of the Tea Party?

One of my favorite entertainers is Tom Lehrer. He was active in the 1960's. Many of you may remember a song he did called "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park." However, he had an extensive reportuare of songs, many of which have a wonderful political bent. One song he had was a song of the Wild West written in his days as a physicist at the Los Alamos Laboratory. A line in the song said something about watching the planes droping bombs "while the old FBI was watching me."

Some of his songs bordered on the bizarre and I present this one forthwith:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive