Now this could be at the mall I work at as we have an escalator similar to this. Apparently, this four year old by decided to take a ride up an escalator. the only wrong things is that he went on the other side of the escalator riding on the handrail. As you can see on the video below he hold onto the handrail riding to the top where he looses his grip and falls. Fortunately for him, a bystander (possibly his own father in one report), sees him and runs, catching him as halls.
- The Road
- The Battle of Britian - The Polish
- We aren't the only country with religous problems
- Miracle at the Shopping Mall
- The Anthem of the Tea Party?
- Very intersting thing I just discovered - or cou...
- This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper...
- I wonder if he does everything God tells him to do...
- Martin Niem�ller updated for 2010
- Typical of Texas politics
- The Mama Test
- The Sad Ending of a St. Louis Tradition
- I don;t know whether to be disgusted or just plain...
- Recent updates on life
- The Bankers Manifesto of 1892 or could it be 2010
- Greg Palast - Slick Operator - The BP I have known...
- Politics has come full circle
- One reason I am against Concealed Carry Laws
- Fox News, Nazis and the Tea Party
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)