Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Mama Test

I got this from a female friend.  Feel free to borrow it.

THE MAMA TEST



I was out walking with my 4-year-old daughter. She picked up something off

of the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away

from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked.

'Because it's been on the ground; You don't know where it's been, it's

dirty and probably has germs,' I replied. At this point, my daughter

looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mama, how do you know all

this stuff? you are so smart.' I was thinking quickly and replied, 'All

moms know this stuff..... It's on the Mama Test. You have to know it, or

they don't let you be a Mama.'



We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, But she was evidently

pondering this new information. 'Oh.....I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you

don't pass the test you have to be the dad.' 'Exactly,' I replied with a

big smile on my face.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive