I got this from a female friend. Feel free to borrow it.
THE MAMA TEST
I was out walking with my 4-year-old daughter. She picked up something off
of the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away
from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked.
'Because it's been on the ground; You don't know where it's been, it's
dirty and probably has germs,' I replied. At this point, my daughter
looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mama, how do you know all
this stuff? you are so smart.' I was thinking quickly and replied, 'All
moms know this stuff..... It's on the Mama Test. You have to know it, or
they don't let you be a Mama.'
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, But she was evidently
pondering this new information. 'Oh.....I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you
don't pass the test you have to be the dad.' 'Exactly,' I replied with a
big smile on my face.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The Mama Test
- The Road
- The Battle of Britian - The Polish
- We aren't the only country with religous problems
- Miracle at the Shopping Mall
- The Anthem of the Tea Party?
- Very intersting thing I just discovered - or cou...
- This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper...
- I wonder if he does everything God tells him to do...
- Martin Niem�ller updated for 2010
- Typical of Texas politics
- The Mama Test
- The Sad Ending of a St. Louis Tradition
- I don;t know whether to be disgusted or just plain...
- Recent updates on life
- The Bankers Manifesto of 1892 or could it be 2010
- Greg Palast - Slick Operator - The BP I have known...
- Politics has come full circle
- One reason I am against Concealed Carry Laws
- Fox News, Nazis and the Tea Party
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)