This is a review by KBB of the Honda Civic GX. Many of you know one of my passions is for CNG vehicles. This is the only vehicle available to the public that you can buy straight off the lot in many places. Its manufactured in the United States at the Honda Plant in Ohio. I am considering getting one of these. Simply because I want a car that is not giving money to Al Queda. Most Natural Gas used in the US is produced locally here in the US. While those that get it out of the ground are huge multi-national corporations, the gas comes from here and is part of our resources. You have to think that when you fill your tank with Gasoline, eventually that money will find its way back to those who use that money to fund terrorism. One gentleman here in the ethanol debate that said something telling. This is the first war in which we are essentially funding both sides.
- Resueme Mistakes
- Amazing times in the history of Aviation - USS Mac...
- This isn't right but I had to post it anyway....
- My Dream Cars
- A wise sermon
- The Honda Civic GX
- When will the killing stop
- United corporations of America
- A Better Pain Chart
- Could Paul the Octopus be the great prophet of the...
- Controversy Over Lutheran Church's Treatment of KF...
- A Very Scary Fireworks Show: Exploding H-Bombs In ...
- Happy Birthday Princess Diana
- Happy Canada Day!
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2009 (99)
- ► 2008 (352)