Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Weather outside is frightful.....


This is the scene outside of my driveway. The weather guessers are saying we are in for it tonight. More freezing rain and sleet is on tap for tonight. I hope its going to end before tomorrow night and I have to go to work.

I haven't blogged a lot about life lately. I guess I am sort of a stalker in a way. I say "sort of" because I don't want to scare anyone. I like reading others and I am getting back into a practice of writing again. I'd like to be a good writer and one needs to practice to be a good writer.

We got another notice about something to worry about at work. I didn't talk about it before since there was no notice in the media. Now that I have found something in media I can feel more comfortable about talking about it. Its something called the Cup Fastholster. Its manufactured by a company called Fastholster. The company is on the net and manufacturers magnets for gun owners to "locate their firearms almost anywhere." They have put their magnets into a base that you can place into a large 32 or 44 oz drinking cup. You can then place any variety of guns into said cup. Another thing for us to worry about. However, an article in the NY Post brought attention to the item and they have pulled it from their website. A variety of law enforcement organizations from the Fresno Police Department to the FBI have posted information concerning this as alerts to officers. Another thing to notice is that even if this company has pulled its item, someone else has the idea now, from street gang members to terrorists. Ah, the wonder of ideas and the inventiveness of the human mind. Too bad we can't invent something to live in peace with each other.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive