1. What is your occupation? Security Officer
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now? Sibelius Symphony No. 1 by the Philharmonia Orchestra, Vladimr Ashkenazy conducting.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Eggs and those flakey biskits with jelly on them. Ummmmm.
5 Can you drive a stick shift? I learned really late in my driving life. I have a tendancy to burn out a clutch. I want to respect the automobile so I try not to drive on a stick too much if I can help it. Besides its VERY expensive to replace a clutch.....
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sky Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My best friend Stephanie.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I swiped this from Heather's blog and I like her
9. How old are you today? 44 years and one month exactly today. Not sure if I need to go into more detail than that...... After all, this isn't particle physics.
10. Favorite Drink? I love iced tea... NO LEMON. If I wanted tea flavored lemonade, I would ask for it.... Mc Donalds has come out with an excellent sweet tea that I could live on....
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Don't watch much sports. I watch baseball only if the Cardinals are playing. I could really go for airplane racing at one time if they had it on TV. No one covers what I like anyway.....
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No. Still I am starting to get these grey spots in my hair and whenever I let my sideburns grow, I get this "Reed Richards" look with the grey on the ends....
13. Pets? No I don't but I would love to have a cat, but then again, I have so much stuff in my life and I'd want the time to be with my friend.
14. Favorite food? Lately I have fallen in love with Michelinas Lean entrees. I take them to work and they are tasty and have a wide vareity of flavors. .
15. Last movie you watched? At the theaters I saw Hancock a few weeks ago. At home I just watched "The Wind and the Lion" directed by John Milius.
16. Favorite Day of the year? Every day is just like any other....
17. What do you do to vent anger? I find that people tend not to be interested in what I am angry about. I usually talk to myself and vent. Usually I am alone with ym anger.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a lot of toys that I loved. Nothing really stands out as a favorite. I shouldn't have to think about that really and now that I do if I had a favorite, I would still have it....
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring because winter's death grip is off the world and new life is begining Also, its warmer. I dislike the cold miserable weather.
20. What was your first job? Working at the Boys Club as a councilor. However, I had a really good job working at Bass Pro as a packer. Just couldn't keep up with the 40 packages an hour they called for. I delivered Chinese Food (cooked it too) for a bit.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Not usually a berry kind of guy....
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I think this is one of those e-mail test things, so I really don't expect anything like that. Feel free to leave a comment though.
23. Who is most likely to respond? I hope a few people....
24. Who is least likely to respond? to this? Pretty much everyone who just does blog-by readings ( I’m guilty of that myself )
26. When was the last time you cried? I been crying a lot lately. My best friend is dying of Cancer, my brother is going through financial difficulty and the stress is starting to get to me.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a few boxes and some suitcases.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this? See #22
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? See #22
30. What is your favorite smell? Fresh bread baking. Ever since they closed St. Louis Bread at the mall for that damn construction, I have missed that smell terribly.
31. What inspires you? A beautiful sunrise, a wonderful song or other piece of music, a movie that you wish the story would never end, a place that is natural with green trees and grass , filled with nature. Finally the idea of flight inspires me. The idea that you can take off in a plane and go anywhere in the world that vehicle can go is something that triggers my wunderlust..
32. What are you afraid of? I am afraid of not being able to make it. Knowing I live on the ragged edge of disaster just makes life a bitch. Its a daily struggle to just get out of bed sometimes.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I guess it depends on my mood. It has to be plain or cheesy. No spicy for my delecate tummy.
34. Favorite car? One that runs and is paid for and works. A car I don't have to worry about.
35. Favorite cat breed? Spayed and Neutered.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 for home, 1 for work three for the car, 1 for the storage room.
37. How many years at your current job? 2-3 years
38. Favorite day of the week? Payday
39. How many states have you lived in?