Pray for New Orleans. She has strengthened into a category 4 storm and has yet to go over Cuba proper. The Radar image above is taken from the Cuban Institute of Meteorology. and was accurate as of 1600 Eastern Time US.
The image below is from Key West ans is approximately the same time. There is a very well defined eye which is indicative of strength. She is expected to make landfall sometime Tuesday.
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- More Space Station Access News
- Goergia on my mind, or Great Minds Think Alike
- Soviet roots to the Georgan conflict - from the BB...
- 'We are all Georgians?' Not so fast
- New Life stuff......
- Georgia and the International Space Station - Part...
- Georgia and the International Space Station.
- So why are the Russians in Georgia?
- Unable to resist......
- Another Drive By Blog......
- The Joys Of Boys............Girls can do some of t...
- Facts about your Spaceport bartender.....
- ▼ August (15)