Afterward, Keith Olberman was called in to be a replacement. It was then that Dave found out that the good Senator was doing an appearance next door.
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- From the Industry - 179 Gulf Platforms Still Evacu...
- Dave is Pissed!
- Sen. Obama Introduces NGV Incentive Legislation
- Toyota Getting back into CNG
- ISS Access - INKSNA waiver granted
- Representative Marcy Kaptur (D) Ohio on the Wall S...
- Wanda Sykes for President!
- News from the Industry - 23 platforms destroyed by...
- What religion should I be?
- In Honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Public service announcement - Shopping and Securi...
- MMS Update on Shut-in Rigs - from Rigzone.
- Ike and Gas Prices - News from the industry
- Ike plays St. Louis.
- The 9-11 blog
- Some Observations.
- Sarah Palin - Another one
- Mr. Gustav comes to visit
- Sarah Palin - Bridge to Nowhere
- Its Happened and almost exactly the way I said it ...
- Workin It
- Art the Vote
- Why John McCain isn't my man
- Release the Flying Monkeys - My Presidential Campa...
- Sarah Palin - Modern secessionist? Harbinger of t...
- ▼ September (26)