Thursday, September 4, 2008
Sarah Palin - Bridge to Nowhere
As the last election kept saying that Kerry was for it before he was against it, apparently Sarah was for it before she was against it as well. After telling us in her first speech that she told Congress "no thanks" to the so-called Bridge to Nowhere, apparently she had a change of heart since she had sought funding for the bridge as governor. The following report details the apparent "flip-flop" on this issue:
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- From the Industry - 179 Gulf Platforms Still Evacu...
- Dave is Pissed!
- Sen. Obama Introduces NGV Incentive Legislation
- Toyota Getting back into CNG
- ISS Access - INKSNA waiver granted
- Representative Marcy Kaptur (D) Ohio on the Wall S...
- Wanda Sykes for President!
- News from the Industry - 23 platforms destroyed by...
- What religion should I be?
- In Honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Public service announcement - Shopping and Securi...
- MMS Update on Shut-in Rigs - from Rigzone.
- Ike and Gas Prices - News from the industry
- Ike plays St. Louis.
- The 9-11 blog
- Some Observations.
- Sarah Palin - Another one
- Mr. Gustav comes to visit
- Sarah Palin - Bridge to Nowhere
- Its Happened and almost exactly the way I said it ...
- Workin It
- Art the Vote
- Why John McCain isn't my man
- Release the Flying Monkeys - My Presidential Campa...
- Sarah Palin - Modern secessionist? Harbinger of t...
- ▼ September (26)