Monday, June 30, 2008

Am I less of an American because I am from the Left?

This is something that has always troubled me. One of the reasons I stopped watching Fox News was that it smeared a veteren that was opposed to Iraq War early in its history. After doing that, Fox had no legitimacy in my eyes. Many on the right of the political spectrum accuse people on the left of being less patrotic because of what we believe in. Many of us are patrotic. We believe in what America stands for. The right to be free and live free and the ability to go anywhere and do anything we want to. What we are seeing in this country right here, right now, is the fact that those freedoms are being limited and it is a right wing government that is doing it.

I read this wonderful article today that summed it all up for me.

Campaign For America's Future

1825 K Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20006
202-955-5665 (tel) | 202-955-5606 (fax) | www.ourfuture.org


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive