Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank you Dorrid....

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:


1. one weapon.

2. one song blasting on the speakers.

3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

-----------------------------------------------------

What _I_ want.......

1. an M-60 Machine Gun.
2. Eye of the Tiger
3. Arnold Swartznegger (from Comando)

What I would Get....

1. A set of handcuffs
2. El Condor Pasa, by Paul Simon (Or whatever happened to be playing over the Mall Muzak at the time)
3. Al Roker.... ( I have a partner at work that looks like Al Roker, SWEAR TO GOD)!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive