Thursday, June 5, 2008

TMI 50 questions.

Got this from Dorids page.


1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Not really.

2. Where were your parents born? Both born in the state of Missouri.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A bunch of stuff from the NOAA publications website about clouds and stormspotting

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Ho Won, the Chinese restraunt near here. I love Anne's Cafe in Louisville, wonderful Vietnamese cusine.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? Oh, its been a long time

6. Have you ever been in a play? Yep, in High School but not since then.

7. How many children do you want? None, I'd rather not bring a child to this crazy world.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes, I voted.

10. Do you have cable? No, I want the sattelite though. I WANT NASA TV.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No

12. Ever prank call anybody? No

13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yep

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No I like keeping my bones in one piece.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Montana

16. Do you have a garden? No

17. What's your favorite comic strip? Non Sequitur

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I know the first verse.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I don't go to movies at the theatre.

21. Favorite pizza topping? Canadian Bacon.

22. Chips or popcorn? Chips

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Are you kidding?.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Nope.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Uhhh no.

26. Orange Juice or apple? either or.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My brother and his wife at Uncle Bens in Manchester.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? The Missouri Primary in 2008.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I know its been many years. Don't remember when.

31. Have you ever won a trophy? hmmm, dont remember.

32. Are you a good cook? Kinda, when I put my mind to it.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Gasoline or CNG? :-)

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Are You Crazy?

35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-Up

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? I don't remember, batteries I think or a card .

38. Ever throw up in public? I don't remember

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I'd like both

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah, I've done that.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No. Never wate my money that way.

42. Can ex's be friends? Sometimes, it depends on the situation.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My best friend after her last cancer surgury.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I don't know. I was pretty young then.

45. What message is on your answering machine? Good afternoon or whatever time of day it is....

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Mr. Robinson.

47. What was the name of your first pet? Gravy the the gray kitten

48. What is in your purse/wallet that is unusual? I have neither

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Surf the net.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The computer works.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive