As many of you may know, I am a trained weather spotter and today I got to give my first report. Well, we are having storms moving through at the moment. Most of the heavy stuff is to the south of us at the moment, but the storms are training along Interstate 44 from Springfield Missouri through Rolla, straight into my place here in Jefferson County.
I thought I saw a funnel cloud behind the trees. My sense of direction gets confused because I get south and west confused here. My radio and TV reception here in the back room where I have my computer are bad here. So I can't hear my scanner giving reports from the Sherriff's office and Skywarn. I hope that I don't do an immitation of Dorothy and my trailer goes flying off to points unknown.
Anyway, I am still here for now. I will include any updates in my comments.
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- Am I less of an American because I am from the Lef...
- OK, pick up your Ten Commandments on the Right.......
- Something about life, I'm happy!
- I think I knew this
- MESSENGER Mission News - By Dawn's Early Light
- Travel with your Laptop????
- Thank you Dorrid....
- Tributes to George Carlin
- Hell Explained by Chemestry......
- My favorite Weather Man
- Gotta love it....
- We are all North Koreans....
- MESSENGER News - Peak Rings on Mercury
- In The End - The Tourist Trap
- The best scene about Fathers
- IT'S FATHERS DAY!
- Promises, promises
- MESSENGER News - Young Cunningham Crater in Old Ca...
- From Ben Sergent of the Austin American-Statesman ...
- I haven't been here a few days
- Interesting story I found.
- MESSERGER - Voilà! Mercury's Atget
- MESSENGER Captures a Shot of Kertész
- Fun tonight
- TMI 50 questions.
- Chicken in the Basket
- ▼ June (27)