Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun tonight

As many of you may know, I am a trained weather spotter and today I got to give my first report. Well, we are having storms moving through at the moment. Most of the heavy stuff is to the south of us at the moment, but the storms are training along Interstate 44 from Springfield Missouri through Rolla, straight into my place here in Jefferson County.

I thought I saw a funnel cloud behind the trees. My sense of direction gets confused because I get south and west confused here. My radio and TV reception here in the back room where I have my computer are bad here. So I can't hear my scanner giving reports from the Sherriff's office and Skywarn. I hope that I don't do an immitation of Dorothy and my trailer goes flying off to points unknown.

Anyway, I am still here for now. I will include any updates in my comments.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive