Bet you won't hear about this during the election. The gist of it is, John McCain, playboy naval aviator, marries swimsuit model. Avaitor gets shot down, becomes POW. Dutiful wife waits at home, becomes victim of disfiguring car accident. Texas milionare H. Ross Perot, friend of POW's pays for swimsuit model wife's medical care. Avaitor/POW returns home. Through H. Ross Perot becomes introduced to Ronald Regan, meets lots of rich people. Tiring of disfigured wife, meets new wife at party in Hawaii. Starts affair with new wife while married to old wife. Divorces old wife, marries new rich wife. Regan shocked! (Regan was the first divorced president in history). Avaitor/POW with new rich wife, pursues political ambitions. Old wife choses to slink off to the sunset feeling that she was holding him back from his ambitions. Old wife still loves avaitor. Old Wife still being paid alimony and medical care by avaitor. Old friends of avaitor call him a louse. H. Ross Perot, who paid for old wife's medical care while avaitor was POW calls him a "classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory. After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history."
Now this is from an English paper, the Daily Mail. I'll give them that they have an agenda. However, a cursory check confirms the general facts of the story.
Now, this is not a good man. You don't do things like this. Now, old wife won't be publizing this. She still gets money from him so she still thinks he cares. She only spoke to the paper to tell how much she still loves him. The American media will not pay much attention to it. They have pretty much given him a free ride anyway. So this is one more story that will be buried. Should it be a story that should be told? Its says a lot to the cahracter of the man. After reading this, any respect I have had for the man is ill deserved and has left.
- ► 2010 (104)
- ► 2009 (99)
- Am I less of an American because I am from the Lef...
- OK, pick up your Ten Commandments on the Right.......
- Something about life, I'm happy!
- I think I knew this
- MESSENGER Mission News - By Dawn's Early Light
- Travel with your Laptop????
- Thank you Dorrid....
- Tributes to George Carlin
- Hell Explained by Chemestry......
- My favorite Weather Man
- Gotta love it....
- We are all North Koreans....
- MESSENGER News - Peak Rings on Mercury
- In The End - The Tourist Trap
- The best scene about Fathers
- IT'S FATHERS DAY!
- Promises, promises
- MESSENGER News - Young Cunningham Crater in Old Ca...
- From Ben Sergent of the Austin American-Statesman ...
- I haven't been here a few days
- Interesting story I found.
- MESSERGER - Voilà! Mercury's Atget
- MESSENGER Captures a Shot of Kertész
- Fun tonight
- TMI 50 questions.
- Chicken in the Basket
- ▼ June (27)