Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bone CHilling Cold

It is bone-chillin cold right now. The low tonight is supposed to be in the single digits and the wind chill is below zero. Its so cold my single digit is about to freeze off. This just isn't right. This is arctic cold. We shouldn't have arctic cold. If its cold, I should have a way of getting warm and it just feels so freaking cold.

Well, enough about cold. I am looking forward to watching either "I Am Legend" or "Cloverfield" at the movies. I am glad that I don't have to work tonight. Still my brother is coming to the place tomorrow and we are going to finish (I hope) packing up Mom's trailer. I hope that we are going to get finished. I wish Mom didn't have so much stuff. Its getting a little crowded in my trailer with her stuff and mine.

Other than that life goes on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive