Sunday, January 6, 2008

Friday 5 Time Travel.

1. You can go back and change an event in history . . . What would the historial event be, what would you change and what outcome would your actions have?

Well that's a toughie. I'd like to go back to the 1960's and prevent the Vietnam War from happening. If it hadn't been for that war, poverty would be gone in this country and it would have freed money for the best things to happen. We'd be on Mars by now, certainly be living on the moon. Who knows?

2. You can go back in time, but you can't change anything . . . where would you go?

Back to the 1850's in St. Louis. I'd like to see the era of the riverboats. Live in that world for a time. But not stay. I like modern medical care.

3. You can visit the future, but you can't change anything . . . where would you go?

How would you know what to cahnge and what would be the point? What will happen hasn't happened yet. So why worry?

4. Who is the one famous person you would go back in time to visit?

I'd like to meet Dag Hammarskjold. He was a gifted orator, writer and statesman and he was killed before he could really make a mark.

5. You can be any person, past or present, famous or not . . . who is it and why?

I'd want to be President Johnson in the 1960s. I'd pull the troops out of Vietnam and change the world for the better.

If you would like to participate in the Friday 5:

Copy the questions and post your answers to your blog,

Friday Five on Multiply click here
You can participate here.

Fun, easy, and no time limit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am interested in CNG vehicles because they are good for the environment and aren't powered by dead Marines. I still have a little hope for the world. Read the musings and enjoy.

Blog Archive